> Bugs of Java and Pascal Programming | code 64 bicth
Latest Updates

Bugs of Java and Pascal Programming


This time we will discuss some of the bugs that have been provided pascal and java but both of them do not realize it.
 
The following example source code:


Okay programs;
uses crt;
okay = object
The main procedure;
end;
var path: right;
oke.utama procedure; begin
writeln ('My Name');
begin
jalan.utama;
end.


okay {public class
public static void main (String args []) {
System.out.println ("My Name");
of the source code you may be confused on what I discussed.
I discuss and solve some of the problems I have:
 
1. shall define the class will take a lot of RAM memory.
2. If Perform calling class / object and turn it into a variable RAM would cost 2 times the size of the file.
3. speed will be reduced because the program did when defining a variable object / class tercopy.
4. the size of the RAM can be consumed more than 2 times because the call may be many variables - time.

Thus my post. I am not here to offend the java lovers but mengkirtik java maker so this bug can be eliminated.

1 Response to "Bugs of Java and Pascal Programming"

  1. wow blognya semakin membaik aja gan
    Kunjungan Baliknya ya gan
    Blogcopot.com

    ReplyDelete